Home › Forums › PATN and Pattern Analysis › PATN Discussion › Problems adjusting print size of dendrograms and Box&Whi › Re: Images and printing
PATN is not fancy in it’s printing options, but there are strategies available to get the most out of the system. My philosophy with PATN graphical outputs is to assume that users have access to a reasonable image editor. But before that, there are a few things to check-
1. Make sure that your printer drivers are accurate and up to date.
2. Make sure that your Page Setup is appropriate for what you have available and what you want to do.
3. You can right mouse click most graphic images and reduce the type and size of the font. With box and whisker plots, two-way tables, dendrograms and assocation meaures etc, this is extremely useful.
4. Do a Print Preview (available as a button and from right click mouse menus) to see wat it is going to look like. Adjust accordingly.
5. Always have a good image editor available to get graphical outputs tweaked for publication. You can ‘slice and dice’ and add annotaions and other graphics very easily these days. Applications such as Paintshop Pro, Photoshop Elements, ACDSee Photo Editor, GIMP etc are all fine.