PATN 3.01 near!

Home Forums PATN and Pattern Analysis PATN Discussion PATN 3.01 near!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    lee
    Keymaster

We have been quiet as we have been totally flat out improving PATN. We are hoping to get v3.01 up very soon. Remember that when it does get loaded up, you can use File | Check for update, and download it.

We have added DOS PATN imports. This was a real “DUH!!!!”. A good thing one of the community mentioned this ‘minor’ point. Ha! I haven’t used DOS PATN for ages!

The help has had a major update with new topics, a glossary, images added throughout and Browse Sequences for those who like to browse related topics in sequence. Inbuilt logic has been vamped for large datasets and layout changes for easier navigation to results. Quite a few other changes will be listed in the readme and on What’s New on the web.

We have been held up a week getting progress bars and associated cancel button working across variants of Windows. Bless Bill!

I’ll keep you posted.

Lee[/b]

Hi Lee,

our firewall is presumably stopping me updating within PATN, so I went to the Esellerate site to do a manual download, but there doesn’t seem to be a link to 3.01 (as there is with 3.0). Should I leave it a bit until the site is updated, or have I missed something?

Derek.

adam

If you have trouble using the PATN 3.00 automatic update please use the following link to download the PATN 3.00 to PATN 3.01 Upgrade. Ensure that you remove the ‘eSellerate Download Service (eDS) ‘ during the Buy process. The upgrade is free so no credit card details will be required.

PATN 3.00 must be correctly installed before running the upgrade.

http://store.esellerate.net/s.aspx?s=STR0539856408

Adam.

lee
    Keymaster

Hi Derek

Sorry for the delay in my response (thanks Adam!) but I’ve been away camping for three weeks. A much needed break.

Anyway, did Adam’s solution work ok for you?

I’ll hopefully post a generic solution within a few days as v3.02 will be released shortly. Hopefully within days.

Best wishes,

Lee

Thanks Adam and Lee,

the download appeared to work fine. I haven’t installed it yet, but I’ll let you know if there’s a problem. Sorry for my slow response, I’ve been out of the office for a couple of weeks too.

Derek.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.