- This topic is empty.
- December 2, 2004 at 9:07 pm #399leeKeymaster
PATN v3.03 has just been released. It is a free update to exisitng PATN v3.01 and v3.02 users. Changes from v3.02-
1. Minkowski series association added to non-hierarchical classification. This allows for weighting of variables akin to the DOS PATN ALOB routine.
2. The display of PATN and a-priori groups on the ordination plot is now annotated in the information region of the ordination plot
3. The a-priori and PATN group compositions are now displayed in the Visible stats area of the data Table (using the Groups tab).
4. Exported files now have a standard header comprising “Table Comment”, “Creation Date and time” and column headers, along with other specific components such as “Association method”, “Classification method” etc.
5. Long labels fixed in displaying the association matrices and fusion tables
6. Switching between window views no longer re-sizes the windows
7. Smoother scrolling of two-way tables
8. Auto-width option of columns in the data Table now considers the labels and values
9. Import and display of ordination coordinates fixed
10. Unassigned PATN or a-priori group displayed as missing value “..” and handled on import/export as “0”.
11. Kruskal-Wallis calculations are now performed in extended precision. Ah, the joys of working with millions of objects!
12. Better handling of missing data in Box and Whisker plots
13. Go to extrinsic row/column improved operation
14. Improved printing of the data table
15. The online Help has been updated to reflect changes and additional pictures have been added
16. The PATN Web site (http://patn.org) has been updated and a series of short video clips and the first ‘use-case’ demonstrate some of the PATN strategies.
I’ll be away at the Ecological Society of Australia meeting in Adelaide December 3 to 14. Hope to see some of you there.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.