- This topic is empty.
- December 3, 2006 at 10:46 pm #427BEUKERMMember
How do I go about reloading PATN 3.1 on my new computer. The old one is off to virtual heaven. I still have the serial number for PATN 3.1
MaxDecember 21, 2006 at 2:48 am #507leeKeymaster
That depends on a few factors. Here are the situations and associated options-
1. You have stored the downloaded PATN distribution file. If so, simply run this on your new computer. When you install PATN if it is not the latest vrsion, do a File | Check for update and follow the instructions to update it.
2. You don’t have the file, but you do have the email that was sent to you at the time of purchase and you did purchase the eSellerate Download Service. The latter stores the PATN distribution file for you for a year after the date of purchase. In the email that was sent, there is a URL to redownload PATN. In the email is also your licence key. Again, if it is not the latest version, do as in (1) to update it.
3. You have lost everything or most of it! In this case, it is still no problem as we have your purchase records and can try and get PATN to you and your licence key etc. The hassle with this that most email system will block anything resembling executable code. If you have an ftp site, let me know as that will work. Just email me.
If your old system is junked, let me know. I can update the authentication records.
If you have any problems, email me email@example.com and I’ll se what I can do to help.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.